HOW TO PRAY: 3 WAYS
– As believers, we should “Seahawk Fan” devotion when it comes to praying for people to respond to the gospel.
– Satan is so convinced of the power of prayer that he tries to convince us that prayer is boring, unimportant, and ineffective.
– We can pray with thankfulness and confidence because we know that God loves us and works for our good.
WHAT TO PRAY: 3 THINGS
1) Pray for those on the front lines
– I encourage you to pick a few of those on the front lines of evangelism that you do know and pray for them consistently.
2) Pray for open doors
– There is a distinct correlation between hearing the gospel and believing the gospel (Romans 10:17).
3) Pray that the mystery of Christ would be made clear
– The gospel is not a mystery because it is confusing or obscure like a tricky riddle, it’s a mystery because God chose to save the world from the consequence of sin using a means that we would never have guessed on our own.